Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SQUEEZE!

Uhhh I seriously LOVE my girls so much! They are just so dang cute!
Do you ever just want to squeeze the crap out of your kids!?!?! I mean like seriously squeeze them but in a good way! Sometimes I could just kiss there faces a million times and give them big squeeze hugs! I mean I do all those things multiple times a day but you know like REALLY squeeze them! You know like when a little kid gives hugs and they squeezes so hard that they shake a little! Thats what im talking about!
I know this is a totally random blog but I wanted to write about it!
My girls are so much fun and they make me smile and laugh every single day! I am so lucky to have such great little girls!
To bad they are in bed or I would go give them a nice BIG SQUEEZE!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I know EXACTLY what you mean! When you just clench your jaw and you're I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete