Friday, July 30, 2010

15 weeks

So I am 15 weeks pregnant today! On one hand I feel like I have known FOREVER b/c I found out when I was a little over 3 weeks which seems SO early to find out but on the other hand I feel like this pregnancy is going by pretty fast.
I am feeling great! Just like my pregnancies with the girls! So who knows what I am having! Some days I think boy and some days I think girl. I will be so excited to find out what we are having. Everyone keeps saying I hope you have a boy or i'll pray that you have a boy but honestly I would LOVE 3 girls! I seriously LOVE having my girls! But to be REALLY honest I just want a healthy baby! Boy or girl is fine with me as long as the sweet little baby is healthy. After everything that happened with having surgery to get my appendix out when I was 10 weeks pregnant and everything turning out to be ok with the baby has made me feel SO thankful!
I don't really have a "belly" yet but I am getting thicker in the belly so I guess you consider it a belly since it is growing haha. Oh and the boobs have gotten bigger! BLAH! Anyone who knows me good knows I hate having bigger boobs. At least its only temporary b/c I know after I have the baby they will be flat flat flat.
SOOO I LOVE FOOD! I have been trying to eat good which is really hard since I like to be lazy sometimes and not make dinner and eat bad. We have been doing ok but I need to put in more a little more effort. I don't want to gain to much weight! I have been good and have gained about 5 pounds so far maybe 6 by today, I had a lot of ice cream tonight or maybe 7,8,9 or 10. Because the other day I ate like pure crap and weighed myself in the morning and then again at night. Oh that was a terrible idea! Don't do that! I am being serious it might put you in a slight state of depression. I don't know what I was thinking b/c somehow I gained 5 pounds in one day. When I eat salty stuff it makes me bloated though and once I sweat a little it gets it out and I am back to my normal weight haha.
Anyways! Here are a few pictures!



If you enlarge the picture you can kind of see one of my scars from getting my appendix out by my fingers.
Oh and please don't mind the line across my upper belly. It's one of those lovely lines you get when your sitting down.


15 weeks!

15 weeks!




2 comments:

  1. Cute!! I completely understand about the boobs thing, lol. When I got injured in the Marine Corps.. I gained quite a bit of weight! I gained boobs right in front of the hubby's eyes...and I hate them, lol. It's funny cause I tell people.. I lost the baby weight.. I just need to lose the injury weight, haha! My pre-injury weight is a healthy 120! Can you believe that? Yep, I was skinny minnie.. I just need to lay off the sugar, lol.

    Love the pics girl! And I am sure you are going to look fabulous still when you have that beautiful baby! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds you look so good! I feel like your belly looks just like it did when you were pregnant with Lydia, but even smaller! At 15 weeks you look like I do on a normal day, so don't stress about getting big because you're definitely not! :)

    ReplyDelete