Saturday, July 31, 2010

More curls

So pretty little Lydia's hair is totally curling these days. Its not a full on head of curly hair but the longer its getting the more it is starting to curl and I think its SO cute! Lily had and still does have stick straight hair so I think its fun that the girls have different textured hair. Lily's straight hair was like mine was when I was a kid. Yes I know surprisingly she did get some traits from me or should I say 1. Oh wait her toes are mine so that makes 2! I know Lily looks like Tyler and I know she is the mini girl version of Tyler but sometimes I forget how much she looks like him.
I don't know if its just me but I think this face looks just like Tyler.



Now I am not sure which part of the family these curls come from but it could be from either side. My sister has such pretty naturally curly hair so maybe from Auntie Nini or it could come from Tyler. When he was a baby he had some luscious curls on that cute mullet he had going on or it could be from my mother in law who has naturally curly hair too. Who knows I just think it's cute and I am wondering what it will look like the longer her hair gets and the older she gets.




Click on the pictures to enlarge. You can see the curls better if you do.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh her hair is beautiful! It looks really thick, too!

    ReplyDelete