Friday, August 20, 2010

Lovely Ledbetter Ladies!

Well I guess I can really say that we are the Lovely Ledbetter Ladies! Our sweet new baby in my belly is a GIRL! We are going to have 3 little girls! I seriously cannot believe it! I actually had a slight feeling this one was a boy haha. I don't know if it was from everyone saying they hope and wish it was a boy for Tyler or what. I didn't really feel different then I did with the girls minus the whole getting my appendix out. I have felt great and am thankful to have had a smooth pregnancy so far. I really did want a boy for Tyler b/c I knew how bad he wanted one but hey what can you do! At least he makes some pretty dang cute little girls if I say so myself!
I'll explain the story on how we found out earlier then we were originally going to.
As some of you know Tyler's grandma passed away a couple days ago. She was an amazing women that I will never forget! I can only hope that this new baby girl has some of Grandma Ledbetter in her. If you ever met her I highly doubt you will ever forget her! She will be greatly missed but we know she is in a better place now.
We are actually headed to WA in 1 week from today to be home for her service and will be home for 2 weeks. We are very excited to be going home but of course the circumstances arn't what we hoped our reasoning for going back home would be. It will be great to be around family though and have us all together!
Well...I was suppose to be getting my ultrasound done on the 3rd of September but since we will be back home in WA I had to reschedule and they cant get me in until the 17th of September. I was willing to wait to find out what we were having until then but Tyler said I want to find out now! I would be 22 weeks by then. So I found a place in Honolulu that does the gender determination ultrasounds and the 3D ultrasounds and called to make an appt. They said they had one available for today at 11am so we took it and went this morning! I was 18 weeks yesterday so I knew the baby was big enough to see it's baby parts and that they probably wouldn't be hard to miss. It was so amazing to see the baby! She is a very active little girl haha. The women who was doing the ultrasound kept saying how much she was moving around. She was trying to find out if she was a boy or girl and was being wiggly but when she went over it the first time I said I think its a girl. Tyler even said when she did that he knew it was a girl. I feel like once you know what a girl part looks on the ultrasound its hard to miss haha. We both knew it was a girl at that point and the tech said oh yeah thats a girl! Those are defintely girl parts. Tyler said "wow I just can't make boys can I!? I guess god wants me to have girls" and I think he's right! We are just that special that we get 3 little princesses!
So that is the story! We are very excited for this baby and will be patiently awaiting HER debut!

5 comments:

  1. So you probably already have names going in your head, but I think Lainey would be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I am jealous of all the PINK you have in your future with THREE little girls! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Girls are so much fun! They are going to grow up and be so close! I am sorry to hear about Tyler's grandmother, I will have y'all in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shelly! Uhhh I really am going to have trouble naming this one! I kind of want to stick with the whole same initial thing but then again I don't want to restrict myself to just L's. My sister and I were talking and if we find a name we love and it doesn't start with an L oh well! I just need to make sure we love it and thats what matters.
    Pink is so much fun to buy haha. I actually went a bought a couple outfits today b/c well I of course just had to and even though I buy girl clothes all the time I still got that excited new baby clothes feeling haha. It is just so much fun!
    Thanks Holly! I appreciate it! I am excited for 3 girl! They really are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHOoo!!! I keep thinking about it, another girl! It's so exciting to think about what she will look like, be built like and what you will name her! Even though it's another girl I know she's going to have her own little personality and it's going to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete