Thursday, September 30, 2010

6 months!

I am 24 weeks/6 months pregnant today! Sometimes I feel like I have known I was pregnant forever but most of the time I feel like this pregnancy is going by so fast! We have lots of things to keep us busy until she comes so I know she will be here before we know it!
I am a big dork and am excited about the more then 6 months pregnant parking spots they have on base that are front row. Who knows how much I will use them but hey at least I can park in them now. Sometimes I love the expecting mother parking but I think they need to make some for people with infants. I would rather have a parking spot when I have a newborn then when i'm pregnant. Anyone else with me!?

Here is me this morning at 24 weeks!





1 comment:

  1. At Pendleton I'm pretty sure the parking said expecting/new mom, or something like that!
    I would be excited, too!
    I feel like the holidays are going to fly by and January will be here before we know it, too!! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete