Sunday, October 3, 2010

Skinny Jeans!

So today I did some shopping at the outlets ALONE! Yes I said alone! Tyler watched the girls for me and it was a pretty peaceful shopping trip. You would think that I wouldn't take as long without the girls but I actually think I took longer then I would of if they would have been with me. When I don't have the girls with me I kind of have a feeling like I don't know what to do with my hands. When I say or think that it totally reminds me of Talladega Nights. If you have seen it then you know what I am talking about.
Well anyways, after I did some shopping at the Carter's outlet and got each of the girls something I went to Motherhood Maternity and found some maternity skinny jeans! Which by the way are SUPER cute and made by Heidi Klum! She makes some cute stuff for them! They don't have a big panel which is really nice and they are so comfortable.
Lets just say I am excited about baby clothes and maternity skinny jeans!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I know exactly what you mean from Talladega nights!! Ferris used to leave his hands up in the air for no reason when we would hold him and we would say that!
    I want to see the new jeans! Pictures please!

    ReplyDelete