Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day

A big THANK YOU goes out to all the Veterans! I am so thankful we have special people in this world who have served and continue to serve our country!
5 years ago today Tyler graduated Marine Corps Boot Camp! He was one of the lucky few that received his EGA on the actual Marine Corps Birthday and graduated on Veterans Day! I am so proud of all of Tyler's accomplishments and his continued selflessness to serve and protect his country! He has been such an amazing provider for this family. I never would of thought that by this time we would have gone through a MEU, 2 combat deployments(one to Iraq and the other to Afghanistan), have 2 beautiful girls with another on the way and be living in Hawaii. We have been through so much and I am so thankful I have such an amazing family to experience all these things with!




This picture of Tyler and I was taken on Family day at MCRD on the day he received his EGA. November 10th 2005.










1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Great pictures! Marine wife is the toughest job in the corps for sure!

    ReplyDelete