Friday, December 31, 2010

5 years!

Tyler and I's 5 year wedding anniversary was on the 27th of December! I seriously cannot believe that 5 years ago we were at the Clark County Court House getting married!
We have come so far and have been through so much together in these 5 years!
Who would of thought that a couple of crazy in love 18 year olds would end up where we are now! My husband is an amazing Marine that continues to do great and provide for this family! I am so thankful for him! We have two beautiful little girls and are waiting for our third little princess to make her special appearance and we couldn't be more excited!
I am one lucky Ledbetter lady!
Since Tyler totally out did himself with my Christmas/Anniversary present this year we decided that we didn't really want to do much on our anniversary but hang out and relax with the people we loved the most! Each other and our crazy little girls! So we stayed in, got comfy clothes on and chowed down on some good old pizza hut!
A great ending to a great 5 year anniversary if I say so myself!





2 comments:

  1. I love that the pizza is in the photo! Happy Anniversary Ledbetters! I love you guys and am proud of you for making it through the hard times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy Anniversary! You two are such an adorable couple! God has many great things planned for you! :)

    ReplyDelete