Monday, January 3, 2011

The end is nearing!

The end is coming! I have definitely been feeling pregnant this last week. Today I am 37 weeks and 4 days. Not that I am super uncomfortable but here are some reasons:
My stomach has been pretty sensitive which happened with Lydia a little before I had her.
I have been wanting to eat everything but haven't been eating as much because I get full faster
I have been totally needing to take little naps
I have been cleaning the most random stuff!
I washed some of the babies things but I need to wash all of her clothes soon! I want them to be as fresh smelling as they can be! I love the smell of dreft and baby things! Now I just need the sweet smelling baby so I can smell that baby smell! I am so excited for Tyler to smell that newborn baby smell! Isn't it just the most yummy smell ever!!??
I have been doing surprisingly extra well with my weight gain this pregnancy. I hit 20 pounds and have been there for a while now. I haven't really been walking for months now because I would rather do other things. I feel like I get enough of a work out in running around constantly doing things anyways. Plus having 2 little girls that are busy helps keep me on my feet!
So another thing that makes me think this little girl is coming soon is I have actually lost 2 pounds. I lost a pound before I had Lily but I didn't think much of it since I was a COW lol. I stepped on the scale yesterday morning and was 2 pounds less then I was the day before. Hmmm. I know that sometimes thats normal but it weirded me out.
So we will see when this little princess decides to make her arrival! I have a feeling it will be soon since Lily was 5 days early and Lydia was 11 days early but then part of me think oh my goodness what if she decides to hang out a while longer! I think I would be SO anxious! My next dr's appt is on the 10th so we will see how I have progressed.

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! 20 pounds, that's amazing! Good job!! Well, the longer she stays in there the more her fat she'll gain, so that's good. But the more uncomfortable you'll be!! I think January 14th is a good day to have a baby. It's a Friday. I'm placing my bet on that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know! I am trying not to get impatient! My mom actually flys in on the 14th! Lily was born on a Friday too! So we will see when she decides to come. I just hope a little early! I think I am anxious to b/c I had both the girls a little early. Lets just hope I don't get to anxious or uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete